I have made myself a handbag, actually, I think you can call it a shoulderbag.
I found the pattern in this norwegian book. There are many nice quilts in the book, using reprofabrics as well as fabrics designed by Kaffe Fassett and fabrics with romantic floral prints, quilts to make and enjoy. The authors, Rie Norum and Hilde Aanerud Krogh, have made a nice and inspiring book!
But there isn't only quilts in this book, there are several handbags, too. And I made one of them.
The bag was quite easy to make. Since the bottom is so wide, you can carry a lot of stuff!
The bag was quite easy to make. Since the bottom is so wide, you can carry a lot of stuff!


Finally, I want to show you some "flowers" my little seven year old princess brought home from school today. She was so happy to give them to me, and like allways she wanted a hug, "kooz" as she use to say!
The flowering of the heath is almost finished, it is a pity, because the flowering is a beautiful sight!


3 kommentarer:
Your bag is great and the scenery also :)
love the bag.......nice big size........flowers from little one...they get so excited...little girls get so happy when they pic flowers etc.........
Tak for besøget i min blog, her har jeg aldrig været, har hygget mig i din blog, fine ting du laver, dejlig stor taske, og sikken en hyggelig tur du har været på, ja de små flag er helt håndsyet.
Legg inn en kommentar