onsdag 22. april 2009

Teaser Revealed!

As I told you in another post,
I participated in Linda's Spring Swap, and this is what I made and sent
to my secret partner, Ann. This chook tablerunner has got a new home
in France. I feel a little envy, because I could need
some warmer weather!I had fun making this one. It is designed by Lise, one of the talented ladies
who is running the quilt-shop Kreativ Quilt, in Kristiansand.
Originally it is made in black and cream, but since my partner is a
"blue" person, it had to be blue! And I love how it turned out!
Now I'm off to make one for myself,
but in the original colours!
I hope to have it done in time for Easter! LOL!

If you want to see what else I sent to Ann, you have to jump over
to her blog to see, cause I forgot to take pics!

Thank you for another fun swap, Linda!

Until next time, take care!
May Kristin

5 kommentarer:

Stina Blomgren sa...

Love the tablerunner.. :o)

Rose Marie sa...

A gorgeous tablerunner and love that wooden rooster.

Chookyblue...... sa...

love the tablerunner.........

Unknown sa...

The tablerunner is a beauty.

Leanne sa...

I love the table runner but I also love the sweet little black chickens in the top photo