Sorry I've been so absent lately,
both in posting and commenting.
Only needed some time to settle down again after summer.
Kids are back at school again.
My son started his economy studies a couple weeks ago in Oslo,
and is sharing a tiny flat with his dad...
...I think it is a good thing that my husband travels a lot
and comes home for week-ends... ;-)
My oldest daughter is back at her boarding school...
...and loves it...
...so there's only my little princess and me left at home,
...in this big house...
but we manage very well!
♥
So, what about the title?
WHAT IS THIS?
If you guess right, you may get one for your self, pluss a
little extra...
...so this means...
...yes, you are right...
...a little GIVEAWAY!
I am going away this week-end on the annual fall-trip
with my quilting-guild,
and I've made one for each of the 20 ladies joining.
You can put it around your (....),
you can put(...........) on it, and a (...), and a (....)!
Bad clues? Yes, I know! Sorry! :-)
Good luck!
Please, leave a comment here on this post,
and I will draw the winner on tuesday, august 31st.
♥
Where are we going?
We are going to Denmark, to Roskilde, where
has their annual meeting.
We look forward to see the shows,
and may be some shopping.
May be!
♥
Take care and have a wonderful week-end!
♥
May Kristin

14 kommentarer:
Dette må da våre holdere til nøkler. Heng den rundt halsen og du vet hvor du har den.
Ha en fin tur til Danmark.
Mona
Bagasjetag. Da kan du ha adresselapp inni. Men den er laget så lang at du kan ha den rundt halsen også, og ha nøkkelkort eller nøkkel inni, alternativt navnet ditt, som en navnelapp;o)
God tur til Danmark;o)
Linda;o)
I think they are lanyards to hang your phone off..
Helo,
I think it is for a key.
lg ute br. from germany
They call them chatelaines. One can hang their scissors off them and hang them around your neck so they are always at hand. Great presys. Sue - mumm24boys@hotmail.com
They could be all sorts of things! Belts, handles for tote bags, lanyards for keys or phone or other stuff to hang around your neck. The possibilities are endless! I love all the colors and fabrics.
Have a great trip and be sure to take lots of pictures for those of us who won't be there!
MGM
not sure what they are...but I am sure they are useful and I love the colours.....have a fun weekend....!
Hej hopp.. så många...:o)) Min gissning är såklart att de är syrelaterade... alltså för att hänga din sax i dem... eller kan det vara något annant fiffigt!!! :o)
Ha en härlig resa och njut... ovh ta massor av bilder!!!
Mmmm maybe they are lanyards to hold your keys or scissors, they are very pretty, how lovely to make one for everyone! Enjoy your trip, looking forward to hearing all about it!
Oj så produktiv du har vært! Nydelige farger... Kanskje det er til saksen, eller nøklene, eller kanskje til pynt?? Kos dere i Danmark- høres ut som en drømmetur!
This one is tricky! I think you can put it around your neck and hang your scissors, name-tag or something else on it. Have a great time in Roskilde, you must visit the cathedral if you haven´t been there before.
I think they are lanyards. Have fun at you retreat. Take care and God bless, Cory
They are lanyards to hang your name tags.
thanks,
k
Oh darn I missed the deadline. Well congratulations to whoever wins. Your retreat sounds fantastic. Have fun.
Legg inn en kommentar