fredag 13. november 2009

Stitching Angel 2009

I had some great mail
earlier this week!
The gift from my Stitching Angel arrived!
It was from Paula, USA.
Look at all the lovley things she made for me,
and the other great stuff she put in the box.
I couldn't believe my eyes
when I saw there was seven
parcels in that box for me to open!
She made me a very handy sewing basket, with lots of pockets
on the outside, a stitched needlemap, pincushion, and a stitched scissorholder!
And that Folk Art pattern is great, lots of small,
wonderful stitcheries for me to make!
Thank you, Paula!
I love my gift!Here's some sneak peeks from the gift I made
for my partner.
I don't think she has got them,
since I haven't heard anything yet.
Hopefully she will like what I made for her!
I also want to give Helen a big thank you, for once again
organizing this swap!
Take care and I wish you all a wonderful week-end.
Thank you for stopping by!
May Kristin
PS. I have a LONG post from Hurtigruten under construction.
Hopefully I will manage to post it tomorrow!
Hope your not too sick and bored of hearing more...

3 kommentarer:

Mary Grace McNamara sa...

Lovely gifts! I've been seeing lots of angel gifts received on blogs lately!

Love your little button embellished designs too. I'll be interested to see the whole thing once it is received.

MGM

Chookyblue...... sa...

great gifts from Paula..........

Unknown sa...

Lucky you, you got some beautiful things there. Your sneak peaks look great, I love those buttons you use, and I have got a few of them on me thimble keeper you gave me last year :)