HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I feel so spoilt!
Why?
Just take a look at all the things lovely Peg made for me
in the SSCS 2010!
Thank you, Peg, for my wonderful gift!
I am speechless.
I know there is a lot of work behind this gift.
Here is what I made for Rebecca.
Thank you again, Chookyblue, for making this swap possible!
You have done an amazing job!
If you all would like to see more from this swap,
you can go visit Chookyblue.
She is posting photos of ALL
the gifts sent around the world!
Just jump over and enjoy the tour!
Take care!
May Kristin


8 kommentarer:
Peg is a wonderful stitcher........lots of beautiful goodies........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010.........
love the runner and ornies you made for Rebecca.........beautiful........
May Kristen, thankyou, I did enjoy making these for you....Rebecca was very lucky her gifts are gorgeous...
Wow -- look at all that embroidery! Both of those swap packages are gorgeous -- how fun!
Peg is an amazing stitcher!! I am so glad for you...enjoy!!
Beautiful gifts ... sent and received. I love your tablerunner.
This is a very late new years wish. Looking forward to see what you are up to in 2011.
Så mye fint du har sydd
Astrid
The hearts you made are so cute.
Legg inn en kommentar