My heart goes out to Norway after hearing this most terrible news.Thinking of you.....Ann J
What a terrible tragedy. I was in disbelief when I first heard about it.
Praying for the entire country. We in American know what you're going through. God bless you.
The thoughts of many around the world are with you all
It is too hard to comprehend. My thoughts are with you and all Norweigns.
thinking of my friends in Norway at this time.......
My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Norway.
I have been thinking about you, are you all ok?
Legg inn en kommentar
8 kommentarer:
My heart goes out to Norway after hearing this most terrible news.
Thinking of you.....Ann J
What a terrible tragedy. I was in disbelief when I first heard about it.
Praying for the entire country. We in American know what you're going through. God bless you.
The thoughts of many around the world are with you all
It is too hard to comprehend. My thoughts are with you and all Norweigns.
thinking of my friends in Norway at this time.......
My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Norway.
I have been thinking about you, are you all ok?
Legg inn en kommentar