August Le Petite,
Honeycomb!
A cute schnibbles pattern by
Carrie Nelson.
Like I often do,
I didn't stick to the pattern!
As I don't like split hexagons, I made them whole.
And I made it two rows longer.
Love the Swell line,
and I think this pattern is perfect for showing
off the fabrics!
This quilt was a lot of fun to make!
Now I'm looking forward to september!
Thank you for stopping by!
May Kristin

10 kommentarer:
This is very pretty and fresh looking!
Nice job - love the colours, so fresh looking !.........Luv Ann J
I love this fabric range and your quilt looks fantastic. I am so glad it is September. Summer is on it's way.
Very Cute! I'm with you -- not a fan of the split hexagons. I can't imagine all those pretty swell prints being split!
Love your version! I didn't even think of not splitting the hexagon! I like it :-)
Nydelig ble det! En siste rest av sommeren i de stoffene ;-) Og å ikke dele hexagonene er en god idé når du virkelig vil vise stoffene.
Håper du og dine har en riktig fin helg!
Love your Schnibbles top! The fabrics are so pretty. I like the whole hexagons, too.
What a beautiful quilt!! Looks like such fun to make this one too!
whow very nice quilt,well done
Wow så flott!
Legg inn en kommentar