Here is my short parade after a year of
Le Petite!
Sadly I didn't manage to finish more than three of them in time,
and one a few months after deadline.
One is on my cutting table, ready to be sewn together,
the others are still in project boxes, ready for cutting.
But I am looking forward to another year of Schnibbles,
starting in January!
And I hope I'll manage to do them all!
November - "Paganini" by Carrie Nelson,
made with "12 days of Christmas" by Kate Spain for Moda.
March - "Sweet Spot" by Carrie Nelson,
made with fabrics entirely from my stash.
June - "Candy Bar", a pattern from Moda Bakeshop,
made with "Bliss" by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.
August - "Honeycomb" by Carrie Nelson,
made with "Swell" by Urban Chicks for Moda.
Carrie, and all the other contributors.
See you!
May Kristin

8 kommentarer:
Underbara quiltar du har gjort.. Jag själv har inte hunnit med att göra alla månader klara. Några ligger lådan och några ligger klara för att quiltas. Kanske hinns det klart innan nästa uppstart ;-) Vem vet..
Lycka till med dina!
Gorgeous-every single one of your quilts are stunningly beautiful May! Thank you for being a part of Le Petite this past year! xxoo
I especially like the last one...........
I've been a silent reader here from time to time. But today I want to leave a little hello and my compliments for the beautiful quilts you made. It's difficult to decide which one I like best as all of them have beautiful fabrics (I'm a fan of moda fabrics too!) and nice patterns.
Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)
Oh May, your petites are wonderful! All the color and charm. Thank you for sharing them. I tried to pick a favorite, but decided that they're all favorites.
Every single one of them are so beautiful! Love them :o)
I love the blue one from March, the fabrics and colors are BEAUTIFUL.
Legg inn en kommentar