I started this one having something in my mind,
then things changed during the process.
Not so sure I'm so happy about how it turned out,
but here it is,
my version of
this months Schnibbles pattern
I.S.T.H.
by Carrie Nelson.
Fabrics used are Rural Jardin by French General for Moda.
If you would like to see more quilts from this pattern,
you can go over to
Sinta and Sherri!
Take care!
May Kristin
then things changed during the process.
Not so sure I'm so happy about how it turned out,
but here it is,
my version of
this months Schnibbles pattern
I.S.T.H.
by Carrie Nelson.
Fabrics used are Rural Jardin by French General for Moda.
If you would like to see more quilts from this pattern,
you can go over to
Sinta and Sherri!
Take care!
May Kristin

9 kommentarer:
magnifique !!!!!!!!!
félicitations c'est une belle rèussite
j'adore !!! quel goût
bisous de France
Nydelig
Astrid
Så nydelig den ble! Skikkelig fin! Jeg har faktisk sittet og lurt på å droppe de smale stripene mellom stjernene også. Mye lettere å quilte da. Og "renere" hvis du skjønner :-)
Ha en fortsatt fin uke,
Laila
Så underbar din kvilt blir :) Ljuvilga färger som passar bra så här nu när våren är på gång.. Säger som Laila funderar också på att låta bli den smala randen i kvilten. Tyvärr hann jag inte min i tid :(
fick lite problem vad jag skulle använda för tyg att sätta runt själva blocken. Men nu ligger det ett och väntar så kanske toppen blir klar idag :) Ska bli kul och se vad det blir för mönster i marsmånad..
Lycka till!
I love your I.S.T.H quilt. The French General fabrics are lovely.
Oh May Kristin -- it's beautiful! I love those fabrics. It looks so soft and pretty!
I think it is very beautiful...soft and romantic!
Foe en nydelig quilt! Lekre stoffer:o)
Bare helt NYDELIG;))
Ha en fni uke;)
Klem fra Ann-M.
Legg inn en kommentar