søndag 25. november 2012

A New Quilt in Progress

I've started and almost finished a new christmas quilt!
Here you see what I started out with. Found more than 40 red and red'n white fabrics from my stash.
(I know....I have a lot, even more than those 40+....)
Cut one 2 1/2" strip from each fabric. Yes, just like a Jelly Roll!




Work in progress...




...more work in progress...



...and here's a little (or should I say big?) peek of the finished project!



I will pick it up from the quilter tomorrow, then it's binding time! :-)
Well, after the guild meeting tomorrow night...or should I say tuesday? I think so!

Take care!

May Kristin

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 kommentarer:

LeKaQuilt sa...

Å det gleder jeg meg til å se ferdig quiltet, og gjerne med lukkekant - kjempe fint!

Thimbleanna sa...

Very, very pretty -- perfect for Christmas!

Unknown sa...

I say as Thimbleanna, perfect for Christmas. 485

Angie sa...

This is sooooo cute!!