søndag 29. juli 2007

Leanne Beasley

Like many others, yes I have switched from norwegian to english, at least I will try to write in english, so wish me luck, because I am not so very good at this! Where was I? Yes, like many others, I am hooked on Leanne Beasleys design, and like many others, I've been working on her Leannes House, BOM quilt, for a while (read long time!). Now I have a reason, a very good reason I should say, to finish the quilt, because I am among those lucky ones who are going to join one of her classes in Norway in october! I am going with a good friend, and we are both looking forward to this! It will take us many hours in the car to get there, but who cares when you are getting a lot of fun!

This is how far I have come with my quilt. I have block no.3 finshed, and block no.6 ready to be sewn together, before I can put them together with these other blocks. Seems like I have a long way to go! Wish me luck! I can need it!This is a photo of a quilt I made from a pattern in her last book, "Romancing the roadtrip". It was a very fast and fun quilt to make.

3 kommentarer:

Chookyblue...... sa...

Hi..........just found your blog from your comment on Gudrun's blog.........thank goodness you have changed to English because I am unable to read anything else....I live in OZ....looking forward to more post........take care........

Chookyblue...... sa...

oh forgot.....sounds like a few of you blog girls are going to get to meet up with Leanne Beasley........

Elin sa...

What a fantastic quilt! Where did you get the book? Nice blog, by the way!