A big THANK YOU to all of you who left a comment on my last post! It has been so fun to read them all! Now you may wonder which one I chose?? You can take a look at the photo underneath and see....... oops, sorry! In some strange way I managed take a photo of the back of the quilt.............LOL! Sorry again, but you have to wait a little more. There are a few finishing touches that need to be done before I can show it off!
Meanwhile, you can have a little look at these two pics! They are for.......... in .............., who is the recipient of my present in the Secret Santa Christmas swap, hosted by Chookyblue! Her blog is...............!
Sorry, I can't show you all of it, cause I don't know if she want know, you know? LOL! I took it to the postoffice today, and hopefully it will arrive in time for christmas! It has a loooooong way to travel!
All my best, May Kristin
6 kommentarer:
I am really looking forward to see your Christmas Tree stitchery :-)
Can't wait to see what you've done! I love your blog banner by the way!!!
IS IT ME?????????????? IS IT??????? I can't wait to see what it is!!
http://www.redgeraniumcottage.typepad.com
You tease! *lol* Look forward to seeing what you've been up to! Love your December banner!
You are teasing.
Hi May, THANK YOU for my Secret Santa Present!!!
Your parcel arrived today and I just couldn't possibly wait... I absolutely LOVE my bag and I feel so spoilt with all the lollies and chocolate. Thank you so much for an amazing gift!!! : )
Angela x
P.S. (I will be posting photo's on my blog first thing in the morning so I can show everyone your gorgeous gifts) xox
Legg inn en kommentar