onsdag 2. januar 2008

Happy New Year and SSCS

With this mix of photos from The New Years eve, I will wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope you all have had a some wonderful days with family and friends.
Sorry that these photos aren't the best, but I need a lot more time to get to know my new camera!

Christmas this time got a little busy, so I haven't had much time to post any photos of my SSCS gift from Marianne. Sorry, Marianne! But here they are! I posted this photo some weeks ago when the package arrived, and I managed not to open it until Christmas eve! I felt so clever!!And this is what I found inside! Some nice fabrics and ribbons, a notebook, a little box with something inside, a cute pincushion (I've been thinking of making me one like this, now I don't need to!), and some yummy chocolate! Thank you, Marianne! I love it all!
Look what I found inside the little box!
Especially I like the notebook. Take a closer look, then you see that Marianne in some way has printed images from the Chocolate fabric range by Moda, onto paper! I love it! Some of you who read my very early entries, may remember my Chocolate-quilt! I just love these fabrics!
Thank you again, Marianne! And thank you Donna, from Chookyblue, for hosting this fun swap! If you jump over to her blog, you can enjoy all the beautiful things ladies all over the world made and sent to each other!

Take care until next time!
May Kristin

4 kommentarer:

Anne Ida sa...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you will have a wonderful 2008 :o)

Your SSCS pressie is great :o)

Thimbleanna sa...

Happy New Year to you May Kristin! Your Codfish dinner sounds wonderful -- especially with the gravy! Love your table setting too -- very pretty. And lucky you to get a fun present from Marianne!

Anonym sa...

Happy New Year May Kristin!
I'm so happy to see you like my present! The pincushion was my first ever, a big challenge for me! Ha!ha!

Unknown sa...

Happy new year. You got many lovely things from Marianne.