søndag 12. august 2007

Chocolate by Moda and Secret Santa Christmas Swap

Yesterday I was visiting May Britts blog and saw that she had bought her some fabrics from the Chocolate series by Moda. Those fabrics are so beautiful. I told her in a comment that I fell in love with them too, and that I had made my quilt,and I also told that I would show a photo of my quilt one day. So here it is!
I bought some charmpacks in a quiltshop in Kew Gardens, London in february. Then I added some bigger pieces from Kathrines Quiltestue in Oslo.
I am so lucky that I have the EQ6 on my computer, so I played with it and designed this quilt. It was so fun to design and then print out the instruction and measuement. I realized that the program is accurate in its measurement!Yes, I have signed up for the SSCS that Donna has started! I think it looks fun, and this is my first swap ever! This was it for now! It is time to go to bed. First day at work after four weeks of vacation!

5 kommentarer:

May Britt sa...

Your chocolate quilt is beautiful. I have no idea how to make mine yet.

Rita Tjelta sa...

Nydelig teppe!! Jeg har og samlet på Chocolate fra Moda, men vet ikke helt hva jeg skal bruke det til. men jeg skal nok finne på noe LOL. Koselig blog du har, kommer gjerne igjen.

Rita Tjelta sa...

Hei igjen....har nominert deg i bloggen min!!

Rose Marie sa...

Your top is lovely and EQ6 is really fun to work and design with.

Anonym sa...

Teppet ditt er bare helt aldeles nydelig! Synes du har en flott blogg. Titter gjerne innom en annen gang også, jeg.