
I see myself normally equipped in my head, and more technical gifted than my husband, well, a little bit more! So the question is, why can I not figure out how to post links to other blogs and web-sites and make a list of my favourite places to visit???? I have read through different instructions on an on and on, and I can still not find out how to do this. May be this IS to much for "my normally equipped head"?
Is there somebody out there who is willing to help me and put me on the right path so I can see the light in tunnel?
2 kommentarer:
I'll mail you some help tomorrow. Now I have just come home from "Eleverumsdagene". The firework at midtnight was beautiful and I have helped in the quiltshop all day til midnight.
So I mail you tomorrow.
I have had fun reading your blog entries. I am also doing the Leanne's House blocks - love your blocks. You add a link when you are composing or editing an entry. There is a little icon on the toolbar - just above the post - that looks like a little chain. Hightlight the name in your post, click on the icon, and you will get a place to past the link information. If this doesn't make sense, maybe the instructions from May Britt will help.
Legg inn en kommentar