fredag 11. juli 2008

Shopping!

Did I go shopping while I was in Copenhagen? Oh yes! Did I find a quilt shop? Oh yes! I managed to find this quilt shop in Lyngby, right outside Copenhagen.
When I arrived friday afternoon, I met my parents, and my aunt, (the mother of the groom),
who lives outside Copenhagen.
They drove me to the quilt shop and dropped me off there.
I had planned to go there, because I wanted to buy this book. I wanted it so badly, I had to buy
four! LOL!
This is the stuff I bought to treat my friends, and myself! If you look closer, you may
spot some "cupcakes". It's for my cup-cake swap partner. Pleasel close your eyes, Sandy!
I'm not telling anyone what it's going to be!! Until later!
That's all for now!
Take care everyone!
May Kristin
Posted by Picasa

4 kommentarer:

Stina Blomgren sa...

Great buy!!! I love this book...it have so many thing I want to do in it!!!

Luísa Silva sa...

I think it is amazing how we manage to find a quilt shop everywhere! The book looks sensational and your friendas are very lucky :)

Unknown sa...

Anne Pia is a great designer, I bought two of her books last summer when I was in Denmark.

Anne Ida sa...

Oh, some great shopping! Happy you had a great time!