WARNING!
Be prepared for a HEAVY photopost!
This week-end, my quilting guild is having a quiltshow in Kristiansand.
We try to do this in october every second fall. Each guildmemeber can bring things to show that she has made over the past two years.
You will see big quilts, small quilts, wallhangings, clothing, bags, purses, pillows, tabletoppers, well, all kinds of both useful and not so useful things!
Enjoy the tour!
The quiltshow take place at Christiansholm Festning, which is an old fortress, finished back in 1672. 

I've heard there's a little story behind the quilt below.The lady who made this quilt, used many of her late husbands old shirts.
I think the quilt is so beautiful!









Last fall we had to bring two blocks each for this quilt. It has been put together during our guild meetings, and are now the big price in the lottery! Hope I'm










14 kommentarer:
Så fint at du har tatt så mange bilder fra utstillingen. Mye fint å se her. Flotte lokaler. Likte aller best den store quilten med fotografiene på. Takk for titten!
The place you use to display the quilts is great, and wow so many beautiful quilts, I will be back to see more. Thanks for this tour.
p.s. what is name of the flower/bush in the header? It is gorgeous.
I stay tuned! No problem at all, I loved what a saw already. Thank you for sharing!
Oh...thanks for showing us all the lovely quilts... I will stay tuned for some more!! :o)
WOW! Such a great building for a quilt show! The quilts were all lovely too!
WOW you really did take alot of photos. I love the red/white quilt in the beginning.
Wow such lovely quilts and venue.
Å såååå mye flotte arbeider:-)
Takk for du deler de med oss
Ha en fin og kreativ uke
Oi! Så spennende bilder du deler med oss. Virkelig inspirerende! Her var det masse som appelerer til fantasien min iallefall! Takk for at du deler med oss andre:-)
Hello May, thank you for the tour of the quilts, inspirational.I always love seeing other quilter's work. Regards Lyn
BEAUTIFUL pieces. I can't wait to see more!!!
Lovely quilts, great inspiration and a fantastic venue for the show .... many thanks for sharing them with us!
Heia av en eller annen grunn har jeg slette alle mine bilder fra utstillinga på festningen. Jeg ser at du har tatt bilde av min quilt ( dobbelt sengeteppe som henger i vindu) Kan jeg være så snill å få lov til å kopiere dette bildet til min blogg?
Legg inn en kommentar