tirsdag 21. oktober 2008

Quiltshow in Kristiansand part 2

Are you ready for more?? Well, here it comes!

Another HEAVY photopost!




People who came to the show,
could also buy different things made by some of the guild members.








Two ladies ready for the show and probably some shopping...

Downstairs by the entrance, four quiltshops had moved almost their whole shop to the fortress

for the week-end!

Kreativ Quilt...




Lydia Quiltshop
Wiki sømsenter and Creoline...
I have a feeling that many ladies went home with less money in their purses...

... but got richer on fabrics, patterns, notions, and at last but not least...

...inspiration!

The members of the guild did a great job in preparing this show, and worked realy hard during the whole event. The visitors were able to enjoy lovely quilts, shopping, and they could relax with a cup of coffee and some lovely homemade cakes and lovely norwegian waffles!
Hope you enjoyed the second tour!
I'll leave you with this beautiful little wallquilt!
Take care everyone!

May Kristin

7 kommentarer:

May Britt sa...

Takk for titten. Det var mye lekkert å se på her. Og for en flott plass å ha utstillingen på.

Unknown sa...

I agree with you they did a great job, the display of the quilt is lovely. How many members are in the guild?

Stina Blomgren sa...

Åhhh...fantastiskt... vilken underbar plats att ha allt detta på oxå!!:o)

Red Geranium Cottage sa...

Love the quilt show!!

Quilter Kathy sa...

Wow what a great show! And such an interesting venue to hang the quilts!

Leanne sa...

Thanks for taking me to the quilt show....I love the quilt on the wall behind the lady with the glasses if that makes sense.

trash sa...

That looks like a fantastic event. Glad you had a good time.

I am blog-hopping through Chookyblue's SSCS list to see who else is playing.