Last thursday afternoon, I found a soft envelope in my mail-box.
My lovely Spring Swap package had finally landed!
All the way from Tracey in Connecticut, USA.
Look at all these beautiful things she sent me!

Thank you, Tracey, for all the lovley things you sent my way!
Look at all these beautiful things she sent me!
several blogs, wondering what they're like, now I know, sweet and "mashy" :o)! ...
(I love marshmallows!)
...and Pez, which my little princess loves...
...and this gorgeous, little wallhanging...
Thank you, Tracey, for all the lovley things you sent my way!You others are welcome to jump over to her blog to read more
about the things she made for me.
Last week-end I was away,
and I am no busy preparing for my trip to Seattle!
But I will try to make another post before I leave, a post
about a wonderful day spent with two blogging-friends,
Until then, take care!
May Kristin


8 kommentarer:
What a wonderfiul swap package you received..sooo Spring!!! :O)
What fabulous swap goodies your gave and received! Nothing beats getting swap mail.
Wow, what a wonderful surprise. I love the pretty embroideries!
Thank you so much for our day out :) Lovely things Tracey sent to you.
They certainly are spring gift such lovely colours.
Such a lovely swap. I love the presents you received!
Such a wonderfull friend - a lot of nice things.
What treasures you now own!
Legg inn en kommentar