onsdag 22. juli 2009

Fun mail part 1

A while ago,
well, a long while ago, I left a comment on this post,
commenting about a little stitched quilt I saw on the wall in Lyn's home.
I asked her where I possibly could get the pattern.
It didn't take long before I had an e-mail from her,
where she told me about where and when she bought the pattern,
and that she wanted to give her copy of the pattern to me!
So, a few weeks later, this beautifully wrapped parcel and card
was hiding in an envelope in my mailbox!Inside was this lovley pattern, 'Airing the quilts',
which I so look forward to to make,
and this cute little kitchen hanger, which looks perfect
against the side of my kitchen cupboard!
Thank you Lyn, for you kindness and generousity!
♥
Take care!
May Kristin
♥
PS! I will soon be back with some more fun mail!

5 kommentarer:

Stina Blomgren sa...

Ohh.. It is lovely.. I saw that one too on her blog.. and Lyn she is just so generous.. an amazing lady!!! :o)

Unknown sa...

Lyn is so sweet.

Leanne sa...

I'm sure you will do that wall hanging justice.

Marica sa...

So cute pattern and Lyn seems to be a very kindness girl..

Take care!

Anonym sa...

`Hello May, so glad you received the pattern and little hanger...my pleasure to send the original pattern to you...Airing The Quilts is one pattern I have made many times over.....Warm Regards Lyn