fredag 31. juli 2009

More Great Mail and a Giveaway

Another few weeks ago,
I was so lucky to win a full set of the pattern for her new BOM,
'Twas the night before Christmas'!
Woohoo!
It's is a combination of stitching and patchwork,
which I love...
...and in red and white...
...which I also love!
Thank you, Helen!
...and P.S...
...there is another giveaway going on over at
...you still have some time to sign up for this one...
...and the prize...?
...a 50$ gift certificate from FQS...
...oh, I would love to win that...!!!
The winners will be announced august 1st.
Until next time,
take care!

May Kristin



6 kommentarer:

rachel griffith sa...

thanks for the link.
& good luck.
:)

Unknown sa...

It seems that you have been very lucky this summer :)

Annie sa...

Lucky you winning that great prize

Thimbleanna sa...

Oooh, they look like lovely patterns -- you lucky girl!

Sandi sa...

Congratulations! lucky girl, that will keep you busy for a long time :)

Merete sa...

Congratulations with the great pattern!