Just checking in to say hello!
I'm still here...
there's been too much going on lately,
wonderful things!
Anita, my friend and I, have been on a cruise
with Leanne and Gail, and Siw from Quiltegården,
and lots of other ladies.
There's been lots of chatting and laughing,
some sewing and stitching...
...lovely food...
...shopping...
...and a little sleeping...
Sorry I don't have any photos to show you yet,
didn't have time to write this on my own
computer after I got home
and before I left for Florida,
but I promise you lots of photos when I am back home again,
after a couple weeks in the sun!
Take care!
May Kristin
I'm still here...
there's been too much going on lately,
wonderful things!
Anita, my friend and I, have been on a cruise
with Leanne and Gail, and Siw from Quiltegården,
and lots of other ladies.
There's been lots of chatting and laughing,
some sewing and stitching...
...lovely food...
...shopping...
...and a little sleeping...
Sorry I don't have any photos to show you yet,
didn't have time to write this on my own
computer after I got home
and before I left for Florida,
but I promise you lots of photos when I am back home again,
after a couple weeks in the sun!
Take care!
May Kristin
6 kommentarer:
Hei hei! Ønsker deg en kjempe fin tur til Florida :-) Gleder meg til å se bildene :-)
Önsker dig en skön semseter i Florida och det blir kul att se dina foton när du kommer hem igen..
Ha det så gott!
can't wait to see your pics..........
Can't wait to hear about your trip -- hope you're having a wonderful time!
thanks for a wonderful time on the cruise, i really enjoyed spending the time with you and Anita. I hope you enjoyed your holiday in Florida too!!
No pressure...but we are waiting to see your photos!!
Legg inn en kommentar