My Christmas Wish BOM,
designed by Gail Pan is finally finished!
As I've said before, it was a fun project
designed by Gail Pan is finally finished!
As I've said before, it was a fun project
to work on,
and I loved every bit of it!
I'm so happy with how it turned out.
This will be a christmas treasure for years to come!
I had it customquilted by Merete, from Merete's Quiltestue.
She did such a wonderful job!
While we were on Hurtigruten back in september/october,
I asked Gail if she would be so kind and draw me a label for me to stitch,
well, here it is!
Thank you Gail, both for the free BOM and for my unique label!
Of course I needed a photo of the two of us together,
holding my quilt-top!
(Thank you, Leanne, for being the photographer!)
Until next time,
take care!
May Kristin

21 kommentarer:
Well done.....love the fabrics you have chosen and the quilting just finishes it off nicely.....I hope to get mine finished this year in time for Christmas.....so I had better get moving!.it will be here again before we know it!
May Kristin,
That is a lovely version of Gail's BOM. Such beautiful work and gorgeous fabrics. Well done!
Så lekkert det ble;o))
Klem
Linda;o)
Så flott du har satt den sammen! Nydelig ble den.
You have done a lovely job with your quilt. I love the fabrics you used and the label is very special. I finished mine this week too.
Wow! What a gorgeous way to finish Gail's BOM. You did a terrific job.
This is just beautiful. I haven't even started mine yet but am hopeful to have it done for this Christmas!! Love the quilt label!
How special to have the label made by Gail. The quilt is beautiful.
Your quilt is lovely as is the label. I expect Gail was thrilled to see it. It is also great to put a face to a name.
It is wonderfull... and with the special label.. it is perfect...:o)
Nice job..:o)
Kjempeflott - så fin den ble med alternativ montering -og nydelig navnelapp
Såå mye fint det er på bloggen din, og Christmas Wish BOM var kjempefin. Kommer nok innom her igjen. Anne Lise
It turned out great May Kristin! And I love the darling embroidery in your blog header -- too cute!
love the setting for your wishes quilt......looks fantastic.........and the label from Gail is a fab idea........
Tror jeg nevnte det når jeg så toppen, men sier gjerne igjen at dette ble kjempelekkert! Settingen din er så velegnet for juletemaet i stitcheriene. Gratulerer med ferdig quilt!
It's wonderful! :)
It's amazing! Wow! Love the setting you made!
This is just beautiful.
Bear regards,
Beertje Zonn
Your quilt is beautiful and I love the way you have assembled all the blocks. I have completed mine and just have to decide on a border then it can be quilted.
Thank you for sharing. Nola
Oj så snygg denna kvilt blev..Helt ljuvliga färger och snygg etikett också :)
Nydelig. Eg laga ein sumarvariant av mine blokker.
Legg inn en kommentar