onsdag 6. juli 2011

Hexie Caddie Pincushion's Galore

A while back,
I was asked to have a little class at one of our guild-meetings.
It's not always that easy to find a good thing to make,
especially when there's no room to bring your
sewing machine...
...then I found this tutorial over here.
I sent Penny an e-mail to ask for permission to use her tutorial,
which she was so kind to give me!
Thank you Penny!

Below you see photos of all the hexie caddies.
Aren't they great?
All made by hand!



And here are the two I made, not perfect, but still OK! :-)

If you would like to make one or two for your self or as a gift for a friend,
you'll find it here!
Enjoy!

May Kristin

7 kommentarer:

Penny sa...

Oh my goodness!!! I've not seen so many Hexie caddies all together in ONE photo! Well done ladies! I love to see them all in different sizes too! Thanks May Kristin :)

Chocolate Cat sa...

These are gorgeous and obviously everyone enjoyed making them!

Lyn sa...

Thank you for sharing the hexie caddies you all made- I have followed your link to see the tutorial.

Mona sa...

Nydelige hexagon!

Anne Ida sa...

Oh, disse var kjempefine! Må laste ned det mønsteret og prøve meg på en ;-) Takk for linken!

Leanne sa...

I must make one of those they are tooooo cute

Penny sa...

I’ve added your creations to
My Hexie Caddy Parade