mandag 4. februar 2008

And the winners are...........

First of all I want to say a big thank you, to all of you who took the time to read my post, and to leave your comment and your history. It has been so fun for me to read them all! And it has been so fun to jump over to your blogs and see your quilts and read more!

At the end of this post I will make a link to all of you who made your own post about your very early start of quilting. So please, take the time to read and enjoy!



The first drawing was for all who left a comment. I got some help from my oldest princess.......
And the winner is...........
The second drawing was for all of you who made a post on your own blog..... Still needed some help.......
And the winner is..........
Congratulations to you both!!

Please, e-mail me your snail mail adress! Then, in a few days you will have some nice things in your mail-box!



Please, jump over and visit these clever ladies

Lucy - Lucy Locket recycled her pocket

Anne Ida - Quiltoholic

Sølvi - Sølvi's blog

Wenche - Wenche's Pieces of time

Susan - Blackberry Creek

Stina - Kviltstina

Deb - Mountain Musings

Catherine - Quilt obsession

Pat - Bell Creek Quilts

Kathie - Kathie's Kabin

Until next time, take care

May Kristin

5 kommentarer:

Locket Pocket sa...

Hooray! Thank you so much to the oldest princess! I am delighted to have won - it was a really interesting way to do a giveaway - getting to find out where people's quilting journeys began. Thank you May Kristin!

Lucy x

Red Geranium Cottage sa...

Congratulations to your winner May kristin!!!

Anne Ida sa...

Congratulations to Lucy and Stina :o)

Unknown sa...

Lucky ladies to win.

Anonym sa...

Congrats to the winners! I enjoyed participating; thank you for the chance.