mandag 11. februar 2008

Week-end in the snow

I'm back from our week-end away! Hmhm, I didn't spend much time in the snow, but my husband and princesses did! The weather on saturday wasn't too good, but on suday the sun managed to break through the clouds and it was beautiful! It was quiet, no wind at all, +2 degrees ( C ). Just like wonderful easter weather! I hope you will enjoy!







Skiers sitting outside in the snow, enjoying the sun and may be an orange....
Children having a little time-out, playing in the snow...
My little princess making a snowball....


Sisters...Nice to have a ride on dad's back when you are tired...
These sculptures were made last week-end, but I forgot my camera.....
Should have taken the photos by night, they were illuminated in different colours, but....


Hope you enjoyed my week-end!
May Kristin



8 kommentarer:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek sa...

What fun! I love the snow sculptures. Thanks for sharing your weekend.

jodie sa...

the sculptures are great. Sunshine on the snow looks very pretty.
Jodie

Unknown sa...

Thanks for sharing. May I ask where in Norway this is?

Christine sa...

Lovely pictures. Norway is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Chookyblue...... sa...

fantastic snow pics......

Locket Pocket sa...

What fantastic snow!

Anonym sa...

So nice show days you and your family got :) Lovely pictures and children looks to have fun..

hugs Marica

Leanne sa...

Great snow snaps - thanks for sharing. What amazing ice sculptures.