mandag 14. april 2008

This'n that

If you desperately need to spend some more time in front of the computer, you should try this!

I found a link to it on this blog! I've allready tested it, and it is addictive! It's a patchwork-puzzle online. On each level you get a new patchworkblock or blocks to put together! Have fun!

May Kristin

7 kommentarer:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales sa...

Isn't that an addictive game? My friend sent me the link to it the other week because she knows that I like quilting. So far I've been able to control myself with just a couple 10-15 minute sessions a few nights. :-)

Perry sa...

I tried this and it is addictive. I get tired after a while, though, so I stop,lol.

Anonym sa...

So you had found it too ;-) I got the link for a couple of week and try it then..It was OK..

Take care!
Marica

Cathi sa...

Oh, no!! :-) That's altogether too addictive!

Unknown sa...

I don´t know if I should try it, I easily get addicted to games like that.

LAPPEQURI sa...

Mye fint du lager:-)
Kommer snart igjen
Ha en kreativ uke:-))

Unknown sa...

That was fun, thank you for your link. I like your purchases from the quilt meeting. I love valdani thread too! Take care.