onsdag 12. mars 2008

Fun mail!

Here the other day I found something fun in my mailbox! It was a little present from Lucy! She had sent me this cute little wallet, made of fabrics she won in my giveaway a while ago! Isn't she sweet? And with the wallet I got this lovely card with an angel she made, I assume. Thank you, Lucy! She has been thinking of everything. There's room for coins, cards, bills...
To me, this one is perfect for travelling, because I like to bring a small wallet that fits into my pocket, when I'm on vacation!
But I might have to fight for it, because when my oldest daughter saw the wallet, she said: Oh, can I have it? Please?
We'll see who wins the battle! LOL! (Hmhm, I'm still the strongest one!!)
Thank you again, Lucy!

Until next time...
Take care!

May Kristin

5 kommentarer:

Locket Pocket sa...

I'm so glad you like the wallet! It was fun to make with those gorgeous fabrics you sent me! Take care, Lucy xx

Stina Blomgren sa...

Ohhh...what a lovely surprise!!! It was a perfect wallet...maybe you have to make one for yourself...cause theese daughters happends to get one´s own way...;D

Unknown sa...

Lucky you, that wallet is great.

Lynette Anderson sa...

Thats a great wallet, Lucy is so clever.

Leanne sa...

Lovely blog friendships - waiting to see who wins the battle over the wallet LOL.