When I came home monday night, after several hours in the car, I found this parcel
waiting for me! Immidiately I thought that this was the bag for me
it was on it's way! And it was!
I managed to behave myself and unpacked the car, put my little princess in bed,
before I allowed myself to open the parcel!
It came all the way from Ohio, USA! Thank you Debbie, for making my day!
And look what I found inside the parcel...
And look what I found inside the parcel......a gorgeous little bag, perfect for my stitcheries to go...
...some other lovely things like a pen, notebook, papertissues, a nice little frame,
a beautiful card, nicely wrapped chocolate and eclipse mints...

Thank you again, Debbie...
...and thank you Linda for hosting this swap!
Until next time...
...take care!
May Kristin
7 kommentarer:
I am very happy that you like it! :o) It looks adorable surrounded by all those lovely flowers! :o)
What a lovely parcel to come home to, lucky you.
Your bag is just lovely.
What a very wonderful bag and goodies too!!!
Love it...love the green colour with the flowers and ribbon...very nice...
I loved your blog. Aren't you lucky that you got to celebrate your parets' 50th anniversary? How lovely!
Micki
In Ireland
The bag is beautiful.
Legg inn en kommentar